Hi everyone, my name is Patricio Meneses and this is my new blog
I'm gonna talk about myself, I don't have too much to say but I hope who read these blog have some fun.
I love make music, but first I love listen music, I love how the d
ifferent melodies around the world make me feel, I listen different artist from different countries, for example if you ask me about a artist to listen, I can recommended from USA artists like Ye, Kendrick Lamar, Travis Scott, Drake, etc.
All these artists have songs for different moods and make my soul dance, for these reasons I take the decision to make music. I feel it is similar to architecture.
Now I live in Santiago, but im from Chepica la Mina, I born in 14 december 2024,
My principal hobby is make music but I love take photos to different things really, like birds, I love Birds.
My equipment is a regular camera from 2012 what I brougth from a guy who dont like take photos. Its a Nikon D3100 whith two lens, a 18-55mm and a 58-200, and they are perfect to take photos of birds.
ƒ/81/32055 mmISO100
ƒ/7,11/80078 mmISO100
I start these hobby when my dad give me the camera, when I start to take photos y discover the lens are "broken" the last owner was nothng carefully and let sand enter to the connector pins.
I love and enjoy these hobby because I can stop the time in a photo and these image can show me how than free can they be, its a beutiful art.
Realy I practise these hobby everytimes I can do, I know, I say these isnt my principal hobby, but I realy love go out with a camera and only take photos of everythings, that eercise calm me like nothing in the world, even make music.
I post different photos, sincerely I love the analog photography but Its a high time and cost work, because you need to find the films and a place to reveal and scann. In my born city the films are so expencive if you can find one, but now in Santiago they are too easy to find and more cheap, but I prefer the digital photography because they allow me a diferent tools to work the photos, I can recolorized them and do diferent interesting things.
ƒ/4,51/10010,87 mmISO80
ƒ/41/100018 mmISO100
I love the work of diferent analog black and white film japanese photographers, like Yutaka Takanashi
I want to take photos like him but in these country the street photography is really dangerous (In Santiago), I can take photos in the street but very sneaky, like these photos
But in other places is too safe and even the people in the place enjoy that



.jpg)






Wooow, that's incredible photos :0
ResponderEliminar