A Beutifull place

The Talca Lagoon

Hi everyone, today Im gonna show one of my favourite places, The Talca lagoon.
Its a peacefully place, I love it becausa I can feel me in other world, far of me, its difficult to explain, but the quiet of these place can heal my soul.

I went to these place in the 2021 I think, with my dad and mom. its in the highest points in the "Cordillera", near to the frontier.
When I was there, the firs thing to do was walk and put the legs in the cod water, next to this, walk around and take so much photos, they are beutifull to me. 

Im gonna back in the next vacations, when I can have some free time to explore these beutifull part of the world.

I love the colour combination of the place, I can remember the cold of the air but isnt too much, the place was perfec. Before to the Lagoon, when we was going up, we can see a emergency house for the traveler that explore the plaace in the winter, because they have strong rains and snow.

Went to these place is a awasom travel, with different dificults but simply beutifull.

I take these photos of the place, enjoy that.
I hope if you like the place can u travel here one time at least in the life.
To me they was a life expirience.

If in the world exist differents places like this, I gonna travel to all of them.






Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares