Arturia MiniLab mkII
Hi everyone, today Im gonna talk about a very usefull toll for any musician, Im talking about a midi controller, Its like a piano but with diferrent features like push pads and potenciometers, its configurable.
I love it because I use it every day, when I wanna make a song its very usefull because I can controll every part of Ableton Live with this, and print my ideas on the pc program.
The most part of the producers use a program on they pc`s to make music and the Midi tools are diferent instruments and tools that talk with the pc in the "MIDI" language.
I use a Arturia Minilab for my personal use, its a mini keyboar with 16 potenciometers with a pitch and bend aptical bendbar, they have two octaves of minikeys they are smallest in comparison to a regular key. I really love it.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario