My last weekend

Hello everyone, today Im  gonna tell you about my last weekned.That was a awasome days. 

Was so much special because in these weekend my family celebrate the birthday of my cousin in our grandparents house in Chepica. I was in Santiago the friday so I travelled the saturday with my girlfriend, she was in a Louis Tomlinson show, I listen it was so awasome.

When come to chepica we notice the lost of the camera in the bus, the boyfriend of my mom was a street driver so we run to the bus terminal to get the camera, we recover it :D

Next to get the camer we drive to my grandparents house and enjoy the birthday, that was funny.

I let some photos :)




I love the last one because the ligth make a beutiful composition. 

In the party was my grandparents, my uncles, friends of my grandpa and uncles, even my cousins.
Was a beutifull day.

In the Sunday we come to the river, walk, listen the birds, escape from all the chaos of Santiago.
Chepica La Mina its a little town next to Chepica, the people of the place its warm, so much friendly.
I take some photos to, I let some in the blog to show the beutiful landscapes of the place.

For my bad luck these photos was taked with my cellphone and not with the camera, sorry for the difference of the color.

Thanks for read the blog, bye.





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares